PowerPoint Nitro Create PDF Bookmarks shifted by one plus Hyperlinks on wrong location

Marina

I have a PowerPoint file that has title shapes as slide names on every slide that later become bookmarks in PDF.

On every slide, I have 30-500 hyperlink boxes leading to different place in the PDF file.

When I use Nitro addin in PowerPoint to save it as PDF, in Nitro when I click on bookmark #1 in Bookmarks menu it shows page 2, bookmark of page 2 leads to page 3 so it seems everything was shifted by one.

But then on the PDF pages location of the hyperlinks boxes is shifted by 2 inches up and right, and on some slides hyperlinks are not created at all. 

Adobe crashes when it reaches slide with 500 hyperlinks, and Powerpoint internal save as pdf works great, links are working, proper location on pdf pages, EXCEPT bookmarks names get "Slide #:" attached at the beginning (want to avoid that).

I am trying to get to have one program doing things properly.

Microsoft - PDF hyperlinks work, correct location, but wrong bookmarks name
Adobe - Crashes when reaches slide with 500 hyperlinks
Nitro - Doesn't crash, bookmark titles are correct but hyperlinks boxes are shifted up and right.

I am using a custom trim size. I set that trim in custom properties. 

If I set print to US letter (wrong size) hyperlinks are now on a good location but they are all shifted by one when it comes to where they lead. For example hyperlink that should lead to page 1 goes to page 2, hyperlink page 2 leads to 3....

So the document is 6 by 9 and when exported as 6 by 9 hyperlinks are shifted, but if I export 6 by 9 document as US letter links are correctly placed.

Not sure where to start to look for solutions. 

Thank you for the approval.

I figured out solution for hyperlinks being all over the place. I had to create custom form in printer settings, save it as default for Nitro as printer, and then reopen file and now PDF exports with links on proper locations.

But now I have issue of not all hyperlinks available on same page if the hyperlink leads to same location in PDF, only one works, not the rest.