Multiple hyperlinks on same page leading to another but same page - only one works, PowerPoint

Marina

Hi,

I have educational PowerPoint that has questions and possible answers on each slide, and at the end of presentation two slides labeled correct and false with links to questions per number.

On top of answer text I have hyperlinks to either of these two pages "CORRECT" and "FALSE" so if student taps on correct answer it takes him to correct page, if taps on wrong goes to False.

But when I export presentation with Create Nitro PDF only one link works, ONE CORRECT ONE FALSE. It seems I can't have multiple links leading to same other page on same the page.

I can't add 100 correct pages and 600 false pages to link them individually.

But then again on slide 2 I have 8 questions. On both correct and false I have links back to the question. If lets say question 1 2 3 4 are on same page and I make 4 links above question 1 question 2 question 3 question 4 text, only question 1 works. others that should lead to same page do not. 

I tried renaming all the links shapes so they have unique names but that did not work. 

Is there a way to workaround this? Something I am missing in the settings?

When I export using Microsoft PDF all links work normally but Microsoft adds tag "slide #" to bookmarks which then when viewed students can't see the page unique name/bookmark that is slide title. 

https://ibb.co/Rpy9y5w