On line bank statement images will not print to form a pdf document

Michael Danek

Michael Danek

When printing bank statements, that always used to print to pdf just fine, I now get a blank document, not a copy of the original document.  ?? 

Michael Danek

As stated above, when viewing bank statements and check images on line, I command a print to pdf and what I get is a blank document.  This malfunction recently started.  I've used this function successfully for years. It converts/prints documents on the computer fine.  Windows 11, version of Nitro is 13.70.7.60

• Official Nitronaut
Joseph Capiral

Hi @Michael Danek

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums 

I understand you are having issues printing online statements into PDF.

I would love to know more about the issue. I have several questions for you:

- Are you using Nitro PDF Creator to Print?

- What browser are you using?

- Is it only happening when printing online bank statements or happens on all the documents you convert?

Thank you. 

Michael Danek

Yes, am using Nitro PDF Creator to print.  

Google Chrome

I can generate / convert docs and get it to print fine, it's only when the source is outside the computer, like check images.  When I command that it asks for a name/place to put it, and when I execute and the doc opens, it is blank.  So I've taken to using Save As PDF command and I get an image. I just tried another to be sure I was communicating about this accurately and now I get nothing, not even a blank doc, no entry into the file in which I tried to save it.  

Michael Danek

I've tried multiple times and when I command Print after filling out name and destination, nothing happens whether Nitro app is open or not.  I just tried creating a pdf from a MS docx file and it failed, got an error message.  

I've thought about uninstalling and reinstalling. How would I do that? thanks, 

• Official Nitronaut
Joseph Capiral

Thank you for the update.

Yes, please try to reinstall Nitro and see if that will fix the printing issue.

You can reinstall Nitro by doing the following steps:

(Please make sure to have your serial number before uninstalling)

1. Download our latest Clean Up utility: https://www.gonitro.com/support/tools/cleanup-utility-list
2. Extract the utility to the desktop (it doesn't properly run from within the zip)
3. Run the utility (NOTE: This will remove any custom signatures/stamps. Let me know if these need to be backed up)
4. Reboot
5. Download and install Nitro PDF Pro 13 from here: https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads

Please let me know how that goes.

Michael Danek

Latest thing is that I'm told my trial has expired and I have to buy to even do some editing.  downloaded the clean up and got a bunch of gobblygook white on black text with lots of error messages.  Trying to find my serial number, which I used to be able to find from the "about Nitro" isn't there any more.  Trying to start a help ticket is impossible.  I've always been a fan of Nitro, but not so sure any more.  PIA to resolve this issue.  By the way, my Nitro works on my other computer.  Just thought that I should be able to get the serial number there.  Will try.  But still, dealing with Nitro is a PIA.  

• Official Nitronaut
Joseph Capiral

Hi @Michael Danek

Kindly check your message as I sent you your Nitro PDF Pro 13 serial number.

Thank you.