Using Nitro and a Touchscreen to sign PDF documents

norrabty

I have this form I need people to sign.  I would like to just use Nitro, my touchscreen laptop, and a stylus but I'm having trouble figuring out how. 

My initial idea is to just go to the review tab, click on drawing, and select pencil.  This only works about half the time...the other half of the time Nitro just tries to recognize someone touching the screen as them trying to scroll up/down the document so the entire document shifts instead of the pencil writing.  How could I like, lock it in place so it stops trying to move the document around when I'm using the pencil tool?  This isnt an issue at all when I'm using the mouse and the pencil tool.  The document stays put while I mark it up all I want.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

Have you switched Nitro to touch mode and tried it there? In Nitro 11 (and 10 I believe as well), there's a button to switch between touch mode and mouse mode.  The button is usually on the Quick Access Toolbar at the very top of the screen- it has a box with a mouse pointer in it.

Otherwise, you might want to contact support as this sounds like a bug: https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket

Archived