Cannot submit ticket and I need help!

Shirlene

Hi, I have been trying for the LONGEST time to submit a ticket to get some help from Nitro for a Software crash report. I recently purchased Nitro Pro 11 for 6 users and tried to install for one of the users but this "Software Crash" window keeps popping up and I'm trying to get some help here! Can't seem to submit ticket to get help as the page just keeps on loading (circling) after I put in all my text in the required field. There is no contact number for me to call for help from Nitro. So I am stuck with 1 user not being able to use the software!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Shirlene,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

I tried to open a support ticket for you also to check if there is anything wrong with the link. It went through just fine. What error message were you getting?

The Support Case has been opened and it is case number 110402. We will be in touch through that ticket.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2017 at 11:33 PM, Shirlene said:

Hi, I have been trying for the LONGEST time to submit a ticket to get some help from Nitro for a Software crash report. I recently purchased Nitro Pro 11 for 6 users and tried to install for one of the users but this "Software Crash" window keeps popping up and I'm trying to get some help here! Can't seem to submit ticket to get help as the page just keeps on loading (circling) after I put in all my text in the required field. There is no contact number for me to call for help from Nitro. So I am stuck with 1 user not being able to use the software!

I also cannot submit a ticket because my serial number is not found on your support ticket system so it spins and spins.  Help!  My Nitro 11 stopped working even though I paid on 3/23/17 and have a serial number.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the software and it still does not work.  can you open a ticket for my issue?  

• Official Nitronaut

Hi Susan,

I apologize for the delay in response. 

A ticket has been created on your behalf and you can expect a response shortly.

Please note that, I have added information from all 3 of your posts so that every item you have reported will be addressed.

Regards,

Shae C. 

Archived