DH123

How Often is your updates/upgrades

DH123

I am thinking about purchasing this software but hate to have it and then I have to pay to upgrade in a few months?  I like to buy the software with free upgrades, really hate to spend money on software and then come to find out its outdated by the next year.  Thank you

Kelvin V.

Hi @DH123,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

There's a difference between update and upgrade. Please refer to this article:

http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/update vs upgrade/000001945

We issue updates frequently to improve the performance of the program and address any errors that may have been discovered. Updates are issued at no cost; upgrades, however in order to upgrade the program you will have to pay a fee.

The fee schedule for upgrades are based on the version of Nitro Pro you currently possess. People who have older versions of the program will pay a higher price than those who have newer versions of the software.

With your first purchase of Nitro Pro you will be given the opportunity to purchase a Software Assurance subscription. When you purchase a Software Assurance subscription you are entitled to free upgrades to any new version of Nitro Pro that is released within a year (and Premium Support).

Here is our official purchase page if you decide on purchasing: https://www.gonitro.com/pricing

I hope this helps.

Cheers!