PDF Reader License

DerekB

I am looking to replace Adobe PDF Reader with Nitro PDF Reader, but I wanted to make sure the reader can be used in a mid-sized environment without having to purchase the PRO edition.

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @DerekB,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

By mid-sized environment, how many users in your company are going to use Nitro Reader? Also, would you be looking to deploy Nitro to each desktop/computer?

For any questions or clarifications, please open a support ticket here.

Cheers!

I have ~1500 users running on a session-based desktop solution. I have 72 Windows 2008r2 servers hosting 750 peak concurrent sessions.

If the reader is free only for consumers (versus Commercial) that is what I need to know.

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @DerekB,

The free Nitro Reader is strictly for personal use only. We do, however, have Nitro Reader plans available for companies with several users. 

If you are interested and would like to speak to one of our Account Executives, please open a support ticket here and include the following information:

·         The full name, address and email of someone within the company who deals with software acquisition

·         Details on the environment you would be installing this on (the Operating System, how many users are going to use it, etc)

Or you can respond here and I'll go ahead and forward it to one of them.

I hope this helps!

Archived