Quicksign Problem

zulu

Hi, When I first install Nitro Pro last month, all was fine. I was able to create a signature under QuickSign. However, last week I deleted the existing signature and while I try to create and add a new signature, it didn't work. I've tried inserting files, via webcam and even drawing on the screen, the program just accept the actions but when you go back to the menu, nothing is found there.

I've tried uninstalling and installing Nitro again but the same symptoms persist. Now I've got to use the Watermark feature to insert signature instead. 

Have submitted a ticket to Nitro but still awaiting their reply. 

Anyone with similar experiences and advise to share most appreciated!

Zulu

System: Windows 10 Pro running on Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th Gen

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @zulu,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

I see that one of my colleagues has answered your ticket. Kindly check his response via your inbox (it came before the automatic ticketing system message "We would like to remind you that your case is still open....").

If the steps he provided does not work for you, let's delete the items located in the "Stamps" folder via Appdata to correct this issue. This is also where the Quicksign signatures are stored as well. To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Navigate to this folder on your computer: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Nitro\Pro\11\Stamps.
2. Once there, please delete all of the contents in this folder.
3. Once done, please try to create your Quicksign signature again.

Please let us know how it goes.

• 1 month later...

Archived