no way to reach support

vegwalker

Trying to reinstall after a hard drive crash and get error message about exceeding allowable copies. I tried to submit a support ticket twice. Both times I filled out all the boxes and clicked Submit Ticket and all my entries disappeared without the Ticket being submitted. Tried to get through on the phone and got message that there is no phone support and messages can't be left and that I need to submit a Ticket. Where do I go from here?? 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @vegwalker,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I can see that you were already able to open a support ticket (case # 115111).

We will be in touch through that case.

Cheers!

Yes, thank you. My activation issue has been resolved. 

What is not resolved is the terrible tech support Nitro offered. I filled out a detailed support ticket twice only to have it disappear into the ether when I clicked Submit Ticket. As frustrating as that was, you can imagine my frustration when I called and found that I couldn't even leave a message, let alone talk to someone, about my problem. Out of desperation I did leave a message on the sales line, but that was of no help.  

I'm not sure what caused me to try leaving a Support Ticket a third time - the one that worked - but I was within minutes of buying another program to move ahead with my work. In any case, this was the second time that I've struggled with Nitro tech support. Great program, but one of the worst tech support departments I've ever encountered.

• Official Nitronaut
On 6/27/2017 at 9:30 PM, vegwalker said:

Yes, thank you. My activation issue has been resolved. 

What is not resolved is the terrible tech support Nitro offered. I filled out a detailed support ticket twice only to have it disappear into the ether when I clicked Submit Ticket. As frustrating as that was, you can imagine my frustration when I called and found that I couldn't even leave a message, let alone talk to someone, about my problem. Out of desperation I did leave a message on the sales line, but that was of no help.  

I'm not sure what caused me to try leaving a Support Ticket a third time - the one that worked - but I was within minutes of buying another program to move ahead with my work. In any case, this was the second time that I've struggled with Nitro tech support. Great program, but one of the worst tech support departments I've ever encountered.

Hello vegwalker,

We sincerely apologize for the hassle. That shouldn't be the case when opening support tickets. May we know what web browser you were using when you were trying to open a support ticket? We will be looking into why this is happening.

Thank you for your patience!

I was using Microsoft Edge. 

BTW, one other point. I also had purchased the Software Assurance upgrade for Nitro. I don't see anyplace on the Support Ticket form for entering this reference #, and it didn't help me get through on the phone. If my purchasing that was supposed to be for upgraded support, you don't make it easy using it.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @vegwalker

We will be looking into why it doesn't consistently work in Microsoft Edge. If it gives you issues opening support tickets, can you please try using a different web browser while we're trying to find a way to address the issue?

Also, when you enter your details like your email address and serial number, our system automatically recognizes if you have a Software Assurance or not, no need for codes to be entered.

For other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again. You can try submitting a ticket here using a different web browser so we can assist you directly: https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket

Archived