How to Avoid "Do you want to open this attachment?" message box

ArnieL

Where may I find a preference to always avoid "Do you want to open this attachment?" message box?  I wouldn't double click on an attachment without wanting to open it, so this slows me down.  If it cannot be done, please transfer this to be a feature suggestion.

Thanks!

• Power User
Steven Zakulec
18 hours ago, Charis said:

Good afternoon!
How do I disable the nitro 9 license code from a program in use on more than one computer?

Just uninstall Nitro, and as long as you are connected to the Internet, the license will automatically be deactivated.  More specific directions here: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/answers/Nitro Pro/000001622

• 2 years later...

Hi All-

This is actually not Nitro related but an Outlook or Mail setting.  We run Windows 10 Pro and Outlook, here is our fix:

Close outlook.

Hold CTRL + SHIFT and open Outlook.  1 of 2 screens will pompt, 1. Agree to open in safe mode, or 2. allow access for this device to make changes to your computer.  Then either agree to the service agreement and open a PDF.  You will now notice the option "ask me this every time box" is no longer greyed out.  Un-tick the box click OK to open the test PDF,  and then exit Outlook.   Reopen Outlook normally and test.  Should be fixed. 

Edited by JDAW