Nitro Pro Add in for Excel not working

Henry A2B

I have latest versions of Excel and Nitro Pro 11. Couple of months ago the add for Nitro in the excel ribbon is no longer loading. Have to add it manually everytime I start excel. Outlook, Word the Nitro Add in works fine.

What do I need to do to fix excel?

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Henry A2B,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

I would like you to try the following:

1. Open 'NitroPDFSupportTools.exe' from 'C:\Program Files\Nitro\Pro 11'
2. In the Support Tools dialog, select the PDF Creation tab.
3. Make sure that all the Add-Ins are selected and click the 'Update Add-Ins' button

If that doesn't help, please
submit a support request here.

One of our Technical Support Reps should be able to assist you.

• 3 months later...

Thank you for this reply, Kelvin. I was having a similar problem with the plugin for Outlook which stopped working and was giving me an error upon closing Outlook after I had installed an update for Office. I am using Nitro Pro 10. After reading your reply, I closed Outlook. I then opened the Support Tools application and "unchecked" the plugin for Outlook, applied it, and opened Outlook to see if the removal of the plugin had worked - which it had. I then closed Outlook, went back to the Support Tools application, "checked" the plugin for Outlook, applied it, and reopened Outlook to see if the plugin was working again. It is, and I am no longer receiving the error message upon closing Outlook. Thanks again for your help. 

Archived