Looking to purchase - Question regarding form creation

Dnordy

I am looking to purchase this software instead of Adobe Pro X. I've been researching pros and cons, and Nitro seems like a good alternative. I did have a question regarding the function from Adobe Pro X where the user could use, 'detect form fields', and a form would automatically create empty text boxes where form information is detected. Does Nitro have a function like this that I am unaware of? I have downloaded the trial and found that manually inputting the text boxes can be a tedious process in some cases where there are a lot of text inputs. This seems to be the only functionality of Adobe Pro X I would miss. Thanks for reading!

Greetings,

Thanks for posting to our forums!

Currently, this option is not available for Nitro Pro.  However, it is something our developers can look into and I will be happy to pass your feedback along.

Cheers!

• 1 year later...
M Lance Couture

Greetings! I, too, am considering purchase and truly would like to see this functionality be available. The Form Creation Wizard in Acrobat is quite useful, and a similar utility in Nitro would appropriate and welcomed.

This thread is more than a year old; so, I am hopeful there has been some progress.

I look forward to your feedback!

Thank you!

Archived