Split page

Angie Warren

Angie Warren

Is there a way to split an image on one page to two pages?  Example, the scanned image displays two pages of the original document.  I would like to split it into two pdf pages.

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut

Hello Angie,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

This feature is not yet available in Nitro Pro but a request has been created and sent to our Product Management team for review.

The Product Management team will determine if and when this feature will be included within the program.

Cheers!

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

There's no easy or automated way to do this- currently, your best option is to duplicate the pages, then crop each half separately.  You'll end up with the two pages, and you can then delete the original page.  If you need to, you can always right click on the page and set the page size to the original size.

• 2 years later...
James Paine

Hi, it's been three years since the original post. Has this feature been added yet? If so, where/how?

I'm trying to make a single flowing PDF from a scan of a very very large book but can't figure out how to do it in this software I paid for. This strikes me as a regular task (crop down the middle and collate the pages) that could be readily automated and incorporated into Nitro Pro using all the features already present and programmed.