Paper sizes

markstevens70

markstevens70

Here’s a question for the forum:  I have been using Nitro Pro 9 to print drawings to PDF from my work computer. The paper selections on 9 include ANSI A-E and Arch A-D.  I’ve  paid for and installed 10 on my system and these paper sizes are no longer available. This creates a real problem for printing 24 x 36” (ARCH D) which is what I use for “blue prints” It’s typical size that is used at the city and most architects use this size. With my business, I need this option and have not been able to figure a work around.  There is a slightly smaller size 22x34  and a much larger size which I can print to and then have to cut down to size.  Any solutions to this? I contacted Nitro Pro and they stated that these sizes weren’t available and there were no patches to fix this problem. Additionally, 11 doesn’t have these sizes either.

I appreciate any ideas.

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

This is a bit weird- I can confirm that Nitro 9 and Nitro 11 both have the extended selection of page sizes, but Nitro 10 doesn't have much in way of paper sizes.

In Nitro 11, you should be able to right-click on a page and go to Set page size, and under the More, you should be able to find both of those sizes.

You can select all of the pages and then right-click and Set Page Size to change all of them at once.

Hopefully this helps- if not, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
markstevens70

I will go ahead and upgrade to 11 then and see if this takes care of the problem.  I appreciate your response on this and hopefully the solution is as you stated. 

Sincerely,

Mark

Archived