Allow all files to be created in same location

Rapid

Hi All,

I have what I hope is a simple query. quite often i want to create multiple PDF's at the same time that are created in the same folder. When I ask Nitro to do a bulk PDF conversion for them it asks me to confirm the location for every single file before it converts. I find this tedious and also time consuming in around about way because if i could leave it to create PDF's without needing me to click 'OK' for every file I could be getting on with something else.

Is there any way to change the settings so that I don't have to confirm the location for each file? Surely it's obvious they're going to the same place because that's how I selected them....

Thanks in advance.

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

You should absolutely be able to do this. On the convert screen, you'll want to make sure the following options are set: The destination folder is set to Original folder or Specific folder, and you uncheck "Open file after conversion".  You can get to destination folder by clicking on Settings on the Create PDF screen.

If this isn't working for you, let me know what version of Nitro you're on, and I'll try to get you directions.

Archived