Nitro pro 23:error License number already used

Gregorio I becerra

Gregorio I becerra

Hi,

I purchased nitro pro a few days ago. I installed it on my desktop and on my laptop, but i had to format my laptop and was unable to deactivate that license. Now every time i try to activate it on my laptop I get the error 23:error License number already used. I opened a ticket right away expecting a prompt answer, and did not get any response and worst, when replied to the original mail received I got this:

Pro Support

to me

Dear Gregorio Becerra,

Thank you for reaching out to us.  Unfortunately, the ticket number 00151840 for this thread is Closed.

Please complete this web form to submit a new ticket:  https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket

Regards,
--------------------------------------------------------
Why did Nitro closed my ticked without even sending an answer? (checked spam,  nothing there)
So I opened a new ticket (00151957) and have not received any help. Now my Desktop installation is not working, reverted to trial mode, and cannot be activated...
It is obvious, the license is locked on Nitro servers and I cannot do anything on my side. I cannot deactivate my license. I cannot see any place in which I can see what is my ticket status, nothing...
Any ideas about getting in touch with nitro support? How do I get support? How can I solve my problem?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Gregorio I becerra,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

I checked the ticket #151840 and your serial number has already been released on 11/25/2017.

Please try reactivating and respond to that case if there are any further issues.

Hope that helps!

Archived