Cannot submit support request.

Dennis D

I have tried to open a support request and it would not send.  I have recently moved my Nitro Pro 10 to a new computer with Windows 10.  I used Laplink software but when I opened Nitro it was in the trial mode.  I used my serial number to activate, but it would not activate, said number already used.

Can you please reset my serial number so I can activate it on my new computer.

Thanks

I have had very good luck in the past by posting here when I could not get something working.  I have not been able to enter a support request since it will not send.  Please contact me since this problem has not been resolved.  I need to use my software, but the trial is running out, and it will not do all I need to do.

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@Dennis D I apologize for this inconvenience. I made adjustments to your license and you should be able to successfully activate it now. Please be aware that we no longer provide email support to customers without Software Assurance so I highly suggest that you upgrade to Nitro Pro 11 and purchase Software Assurance. 

Dave the Platypus

If we already own Nitro 11 but did not buy software assurance, we are out of luck?

And the link you shared does not appear to allow Nitro 11 owners to purchase software assurance after the fact.  So it really looks like we are stuck until the next major upgrade.

Guys, this stinks on ice.  I have been a loyal user for a few years now, paying to upgrade and even on 2 other occasions buying additional licenses.  Support is getting worse, though, making it much harder in my mind to stay with Nitro.

Archived