Cannot upgrade

Dennis D

I keep going on the web site to try and upgrade my Version 10 to Version 11.  When I try to check eligibility I enter my serial number, and the wheel just spins and nothing comes back to allow me to proceed with the upgrade.

Same. Probably won't upgrade now, anyway, as Nitro has failed to reset my serial number after Windows 10 update caused Nitro Pro to stop working.  Anyone know a good alternative?

Got it.  Thanks!  Now working and I appreciate it. 

I just sent a reply email, with another question that is probably important to other Pro 10 users, too.  When I try to upgrade, going to www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade, I only get a spinning wheel when I plug in my serial number.  Any way to get past that?

Thanks for your help, and apologies for any duplicative efforts.

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@Stewart I tested it on my end and the upgrade widget worked with no issues. Please refresh your browser and try again. If that doesn't work, I suggest trying it on another browser. 

Thanks, Mario.  Not sure why it didn't work on Internet Explorer or Edge, but on Chrome I had UBlock running. Turned it off and no more problem. So others might want to check ad blockers if you are having this issue.

Archived