Bob17

De-activation > help please

Question

Bob17

Hello, I was using nitro 8 or maybe I upgraded to V9 when my hard drive crashed. I need my old license de-activated as I cannot do it. It is bad enough having to migrate data from back ups but when I cannot swiftly restore or download programs that are fully paid for it is especially annoying. my ticket number is listed below. Thank you very much 

Bob 

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2017 7:43 AM
To: Bob M>
Subject: Nitro Support Case - 00152070
- I have a replacement computer and am not able to de-activate my old device

Your Serial Number : 234600-973561-XXXXXX.  Your cleverbridge reference number: 43238451

Edited by Mario K.
Private information

9 answers to this question

ChrisdeKouk

Same problem here. I understand NP8 is not supported anymore but still, having paid for it, I do expect to receive some guidance at least on how to re-install it.

kwood98

Yes, I've also had a computer crash and couldn't deactivate my Nitro Pro 11 on the other computer.  It's troubling that I can't get a returned email and my trial has almost expired.  

HELP!  

Nitro Support Case - 00152051 - Can't deactivate from previous computer

Bob17

Hey Mario, you sent me an email that you responded to my case but i did not receive it. I checked my spam and deleted folders - nothing. could you please re-send? thank you Bob 

Bob17

OR, maybe you just responded to Kwood98 and it ended up sending your response to me? 

If that is the case, how much longer do I need to wait for you to click a few keys so I can get my software 100% restored? 

Obviously, I will not be buying anything else from Nitro and may just for the fun of it, if I ever get the time, I may print off a few of these posts and mail to the attorney general. I am confident your company is following the law to the letter. I am sure your attorneys have reviewed everything you do but the question is: are you following the intent of the law by accepting payment for software then causing interruptions and delays in the use of it? Just a question that only someone else can answer. 

Betty Rodriguez

Please Help! My computer crash in the deactivation process for Nitro Pro 11. Now when I go to Help it does not have the Deactivate button, only give me the Activate button. Can some help me to reset activation code or something. I just want to install the license in my new laptop.

Betty Rodriguez
1 hour ago, Mario K. said:

@Betty RodriguezI made adjustments to your license so you should be able to activate it now. 

Thank you so much Mario K. Now its working. You are the best. 

• Thanks 1