Can't find activation code

dtheurer

We have five licences for Nitro Pro 9.  I am trying upgrade all of them.  Several questions.

1. My laptop crashed and so I can't get to the activation code that was being used on it, so I can't deactivate it.  I would like to put it on my new laptop but can't without the activation code.

2. I tried to upgrade to Nitro Pro 11 on my desktop and something went wrong.  I paid for the upgrade but can't find the activation code that I'm guess was suppose to be sent to my e-mail.  How can I get it resent.

3. Do I deactivate version 9 and delete it before installing 11 and activating it, or is the software smart enough to know that I have 9 and will upgrade it?

4. Can I purchase 4 additional upgrades or do I have to go through and upgrade each one individually?

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@dtheurer I wasn't able to find any purchases/upgrades to Nitro Pro 11 under your email address so please visit our Support page www.gonitro.com/support where you can find a link to Cleverbridge, our Administrator partner. Cleverbridge should be able to provide you all the purchase information, including receipts, Nitro Pro installers and your serial numbers. Answers to your last 2 questions: 

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

3. I suggest to uninstall Nitro Pro 9 before installing Nitro Pro 11
4. You have to upgrade each Nitro Pro 9 license individually or you'd end up paying full price for these licenses. 

Archived