Printer Drivers take longer and longer to load

BPETERSEN

I am using Nitro Pro 11.06.326 on Windows 10 Professional, 16 GB Ram, Intel I7 Processor, SSD. I have noticed that after using Nitro Pro over hours and days that the printer drivers take progressively longer and longer to load when using the File tab and Print button from within Nitro 11 Pro.

It will reach a point where it takes 20 seconds or more to load the printer selections on my system every time I want to print a document from within Nitro. I can re-boot my system and the printers load up instantly from within Nitro as you would expect.

Any thoughts or suggestions on how to address this behavior without having to reboot my workstation would be greatly appreciated.

• Power User

20 seconds is actually pretty fast. I've waited as long as 15 minutes for a print dialog to appear. This is a know problem since a Windows Update last October. Nitro are supposed to be providing a fix later this month - see:

Nitro is loosing customers by the day over these issues.  They don't seem to have any regard for Customer Service.   Completely different company than they were back in Nitro 7 & Nitro 8 Days.  They have changed so much - lost all sense to reality.  

Archived