Zeke33

Unable to print documents

Zeke33

I am using Nitro Pro 11.0.1.16 running on Windows 7 Home Premium, ver 6.1.  I am unable to print any documents from Nitro.  When I select File, Print, the preview window displays only the middle page of the document with no navigation ability to other pages.  If I click Print, the pop-up window showing processing of the file opens for a fraction of a second then closes.  The print job is not sent to the printer at all in any portion or format.  Also, I get an error if I try to convert a file to Microsoft Word.

This issue developed sometime after the first of the year.  I have checked my version for updates and am current; I have installed all updates to Windows; I have run the repair function for Nitro; and I have restarted Nitro and the PC multiple times.  This did not solve the problem.  I have made no other changes to h/w or s/w on my PC in the recent past.

Anyone have an idea as to the problem and corrective measures?

Thanks,

Zeke33

Steven Zakulec

You might need to update Nitro- unfortunately, this is a manual process right now, so you'll have to go here: https://www.gonitro.com/product/downloads and download the current version, then install it.

If you want to try reinstalling the Nitro PDF printer, here's a guide to doing that: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/answers/Nitro Pro/000001584

Zeke33

Thanks, Steven.  That resolved the problem.  I am a bit surprised that the process is manual; perhaps it will be resolved in a future update or version.