License transfer to replacement computer

shu246

Did not find this covered during a stroll through the User Guide.  For future reference, when I replace the computer can I transfer the Nitro Pro license to the new machine?

Thanks -    shu

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

Yes- if you uninstall from your old machine, the license will automatically deactivate itself as long as you are connected to the Internet.  You can then reinstall on the new machine with the same key.

Great.  Thanks.  Excellent.

Got Adobe Acrobat 8 with a Fujitsu scanner several years back.  Put it on desktop, and laptop as spare - as permitted by license. Month or so ago it began casting licensing "reminders"  which then became demands.   Web link and phone numbers for licensing issues were long expired.

I am liking Nitro Pro. 

Black and orange color schemes are rather garish for my taste.  And an "un-check this box to stop showing this message"  at some of the tips popups would be REALLY nice.  But Nitro Pro does what I need,  at a decent price.

Thanks again. - shu

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

You can change the color scheme- it's under File, Preferences, Appearance.  Click on the Background theme box and you can select from the following options: Dark Gray, Orange, and White.

Archived