I can not update my version of nitro

aaron castro

Hello,

I need help. The URL https://www.gonitro.com/es/pro/upgrade does not work correctly, it does not work well.

I can not know how much is the price to pay for each license and therefore I can not update it.

This URL does not work either https://www.gonitro.com/es/support/ticket.
I do not know if they do not accept tickets anymore.

I hope you can help me and sorry for my English.

Thank you.

• Power User

Hi @aaron castro,

Thanks for using our Community to reach out. I just tested both those links and they are working. Please select a different web browser and try accessing the GoNitro website again. 

Thanks, 

Hello,

I am sorry to say that I have tried it in another browser and on another computer and it does not work for me.

He stays thinking.

Thank you!

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

I was able to open the site, and I've copied the info below for you:

Precio de actualización

Nitro Pro with valid Software Assurance:

Free Upgrade

Nitro Pro 9 & 10:

$ 64.99

Nitro Pro 8:

$ 159.99

Hope that helps!

Thanks Steven Zakulec, but this is not the problem. If I use the form where it says 'check eligibility' to know if I have this update or not, it keeps thinking, and I can not know.

It happens to me with different computers and browsers.

Thanks for the help.

Interesting timing that I am trying to do the same upgrade from version 10 to 11.    I copy and paste my serial number into the form.  I get the price.  When I click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button, it fails, and gives a page from your server that is a 500 un-found error.    In Edge I get an "application error. "

It is going to be difficult for you to sell the upgrade if the user can't check out!  I have done this in Chrome and Edge with these results.

Edge Results: "An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. "

Chrome Results:

This page is out of order.

If refreshing your page doesn't fix it, let us know. We'll put our best man on it.

In the meantime, try one of these popular pages:

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@Jim Craige have you purchased your Nitro Pro 10 license online for personal use or are you using a business license? If you believe you own an online license, could you please tell me what email address you used for its purchase? I was not able to find any purchase records under the email address you have listed on our Community Forum. 

It is probably:  jim.craige@selex-es.us  as the user name, and personal edition.

Reference number:
(required for all inquiries)
862xxxx Invoice date: 1/19/2016
Invoice number: BKD-73612xxxxx

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@Jim Craige thanks for providing that information. I was able to replicate the issue and am working with our Marketing team on it now. Will let you know as soon as we fix it. Thanks for your patience. 

Thant worked!  Transaction completed, thank you.  I hope that this has resolved the problem for your other users who encountered the problem.  Thank you and the team for providing fast response both in this forum and in functionality.  Great customer service!

Archived