Custom Stamps

Silvermane

I have created a couple of custom stamps, however they only display as blank tiles on the stamps drop-down even though I can apply them to the document.  I basically have to guess what is the stamp I am after.  Any suggestions why this is occurring would be appreciated. 

• Power User

Hi @Silvermane,

Thanks for using the Community to reach out to us.

What version of Nitro Pro are you using? You'll find this under Help >> About Nitro Pro.

Thanks,

Thanks, that seems to have fixed the custom stamps display issue. However I don't seem to be able to resize the standard or dynamic stamps which almost take up the width of the page. Can these be resized? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut

Hello @YAncey,

Are you getting any error message when you install the update? Please send us a screenshot so we can help out.

If the update goes through without any errors, but still gives you the older build at the end of the install, you may want to try to clear your downloads folder, delete all downloaded Nitro installers and try reinstalling again. 

This step is important because we noticed that if you are saving all the installers you download in the same folder (like the downloads folder) the EXE can pick up any MSI installed in that folder, and may pick-up one of the older builds instead of the new one.

Hope that helps!

2 hours ago, Leslie V. said:

Hello @YAncey,

Are you getting any error message when you install the update? Please send us a screenshot so we can help out.

If the update goes through without any errors, but still gives you the older build at the end of the install, you may want to try to clear your downloads folder, delete all downloaded Nitro installers and try reinstalling again. 

This step is important because we noticed that if you are saving all the installers you download in the same folder (like the downloads folder) the EXE can pick up any MSI installed in that folder, and may pick-up one of the older builds instead of the new one.

Hope that helps!

I can not get it to post over but when I try to download, it is putting a message on the screen that says

Something Is Blocking Nitro From Proceeding

The file C:\Program Files\Nitro\Pro 11\NitroPDF.exe is being held in use by the following process: Name: NitroPDF, Id: , Window Title: 'Nitro Pro' . Close that application and retry

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @YAncey,

Please use the tool I have provided below to remove all files associated with Nitro Pro and reboot your system.

http://install.nitropdf.com/support/downloads/cleanup.zip

NOTE: This clean-up tool will erase any existing signature files within Nitro, so please save them to another location before using the clean-up tool in order to keep them. Please see this link for backing up custom stamps/signatures: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/stamps/000001671

When your system is back up, close all of your open applications and install Nitro Pro 11 (11.0.7.425) from the page I have provided below:

http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1107425/retail/nitro_pro11.exe

Please also try temporarily disabling your antivirus during the installation.

Hope that helps!

Archived