• Announcements

• Laura L.

License Activation Portal   12/21/2017

UPDATE: We are happy to announce that we have published a License Activation Portal on our GoNitro Support page: www.gonitro.com/support Please use this tool for activation issues, such as Error -23, before logging a Support Ticket or posting on the Community Forum.  Please be aware that this License Portal is to be used only by our Online/single users, not by our Business/Enterprise customers.
Mac

Improve the check update option in order to show if there are new versions (even minor updates)

Mac

Please make sure the the update feature works checking if there are minor updates as well.

When I run the update, it says that "there are not updated available. You have the latest version of Nitro Pro installed" and in my case that was not true. I was running version 11.0.3.173. and when I checked the website I found that the latest version was 11.0.7.425.  So 4 more versions with lots of improvements have been released without me knowing and without the "check update option" knowing about it.

Could you please improve the "check update option" to properly show the availability of new versions (even minor versions).

to the moderator: if you think this was solved already, please delete this suggestion. regards

Edited by Mac

Alex E.

Hi @Mac, Thank you for your feedback.

It will be passed onto our engineering team.