Assurance Support

leebrendalee

Suggestion

leebrendalee

Hello, 

Does anyone know how much phone support is? I'm in my home and tried purchasing support for advertised price of $50 but that was rejected and now apparently the price has gone up to $264.00 just to make a telephone call.  No comment!  I may as well pay $199 for adobe which includes free phone support.  I'm asking in here because I have no other choice.  I want to make sure that other company that was selling the assurance isn't ripping me off.  Well not ripping me off because I would never be that silly and buy it.

4 replies to this suggestion

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@leebrendalee thanks for posting on our Community Forum. Please be aware that we do not offer phone support, with or without Software Assurance. Currently, regular price for Software Assurance is $29.99 USD (maybe you're located in Canada?) and it doesn't fluctuate unless it includes a license of Nitro Pro. Regardless, you can subscribe to Software Assurance only when you purchase or upgrade your Nitro Pro license (and within 30 days) so I suggest you do that next month with our version 12 release. Here's a KB on Software Assurance: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/assurance/000003046 Hope this helps clarify things!

leebrendalee

Hi, 

thanks for replying.  So then I'm unclear what software assurance would be used for? I thought it was phone support?  for instance I've got a serious problem that I've been trying my best to resolve and cannot resolve because I have no way of reaching you guys........months now.  Its hilarious.  You know for me to spend money on support I would have to be desperate..........and I am...I even paid something like 50$ for a lic..then was told you don't offer it...this was another company that said this so I'm confused.  All I wanted to pay for was either phone support or answers to my question within a day.  Someone did send me an email saying they would help from your company but I felt that it would be deceiving to ask for support now when I cancelled the assurance since it wasn't assurance..So I didn't reply you the email.  I don't want to take advantage of your email support when I cancelled it...........at least I am assuming I was refunded haven't had time to look yet.......

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@leebrendalee I'm sorry if our Knowledge Base article wasn't clear enough. Software Assurance gives you access to our email support (first response time is 2 hours and each other response is usually within 24 hours). It also gives you access to our Level 2 team so, depending of the issue and its impact, we would consider performing a net meeting with you. Another major benefit of Software Assurance is that it qualifies you for a free upgrade to the next version of Nitro Pro. Again, we do not provide phone or chat support to anyone. Does that answer your question? 

Archived