Portal shows 2 activations available

Kintala

By entering my license number into the portal, it shows me : Status - active ; Number of activations - 0 ; Number of Activations allowed - 2.

Cannot register product on either of the 2 computers that I am attempting to register. License was deactivated from old computers (and software uninstalled from those computers).

Need assistance to register - thanks

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Kintala,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I released your key so you can reactivate. Can you please try again and let me know how it goes?

Cheers!

3 hours ago, Leslie V. said:

Hello @Kintala,

I released your key so you can reactivate. Can you please try again and let me know how it goes?

Cheers!

Good morning.  I believe I am having the same problem:  My Licensed Pro version reverted to Trial Version (for no apparent reason) / tried re-entering Serial Number on Activation screen: got error -23 / deleted one (of two) activations via support portal / tried to enter serial number again: same error / deleted 2nd activation (now showing "0" activated) / tried again: same error / restarted Nitro: no help / rebooted PC: no help / uninstalled and reinstalled Nitro, then tried serial number yet again: STILL no joy.  Please assist when able -- thank you! - Bruce

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Bruce B.,

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Cheers!

9 hours ago, Leslie V. said:

Hello @Kintala,

Cheers!

Leslie

Thanks for your response. I have successfully activated one computer, but the second one still returns error 23. The portal is now showing 1 activation, 2 activations allowed.

Cheers

Archived