secured digital authentication for e-signature

Joy

Hi there, 

I used to use DocuSign to get customer signature for paperwork that need to be submitted to city government for approval. DocSign provided this certificate of completion together with the time stamp on the signed document. Now that I switched to Nitro Cloud to collect customer's signature, I can only find the 'audit trail' of the document, but cannot find anything that is similar to the certificate of completion in DocuSign. Is such thing exist in Nitro Cloud? How can I proof the digital authentication of the signature with Nitro Cloud? 

Thank you!

Joy

• I agree 1

• 2 years later...
Esther Castillo
On 6/5/2018 at 1:05 PM, Joy said:

Hi there, 

I used to use DocuSign to get customer signature for paperwork that need to be submitted to city government for approval. DocSign provided this certificate of completion together with the time stamp on the signed document. Now that I switched to Nitro Cloud to collect customer's signature, I can only find the 'audit trail' of the document, but cannot find anything that is similar to the certificate of completion in DocuSign. Is such thing exist in Nitro Cloud? How can I proof the digital authentication of the signature with Nitro Cloud? 

Thank you!

Joy

• Official Nitronaut
Smita S- Nitro Cloud PM

Hi @Joy and @Esther Castillo

Thank you for participating in our Community Forums. 

Every document in Nitro Sign has an attached document audit trail (similar to Docusign's Certificate of Completion'), which specifies the document details, recipients and details of any activity that has taken place on the document with the timestamp and IP address. 

Details on accessing and downloading the audit trail can be found in this Nitro Sign User Guide article

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Cheers!