License Count - Nitro vs Actual

LAHelpdesk

We have a total of 24 licenses bought at different times.  When I use your license checker at https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal it verifies that we have 24 total and 18 in use.  However, our software monitoring/inventory shows that we are only using 14.  Two blocks of licenses say that we have to call Nito to deactivate them:

Please contact the Nitro Support Team to deactivate devices belonging to this serial number.

I have been trying for two months to find a number to call and the automated messages keep telling me to call someone else.   

If there is a license that Allows two, Nitro shows two in use but only one is actually in use and I hit deactivate, how do I know I will not deactivate the real one in use instead of the phantom one?

Is there somewhere I can e-mail our licenses to and have Nitro tell me what computer names are associated with each license.

We will need to expand to possible 50 but I need to prove who/what is in use currently.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @LAHelpdesk,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I sent you a PM to ask for more information.

Cheers!

Actually no because when I went to the site to do so it says:

"If you have Nitro VIP Access or Premium Support, you can open a support ticket and contact us directly."

and

"*Don't have Nitro VIP Access?  Don't worry! Our Knowledge Base, Community Forum, and more provide helpful resources to answer your questions."

Which I do not believe we do.

Is there away to check?

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@LAHelpdesk My apologies for this confusion. Since you're our business customer, you can still send an activation request. We enabled this option because our business customers cannot use the Activation Portal that's published online.  Hope that helps going forward!

Archived