installed 11 and not all features are working

Clair

Hi. I just downloaded Nitro 11 on to a new laptop and activated it I have used it before on a previous laptop and it worked like a charm. But what I have now is Nitro Pro and barely any of the features are active. For example quicksign is greyed out and unavailable as are extract, rotate, delete etc and a bunch of other features. Whay is that? Why do I have Nitro Pro and not Nitro 11 even though I downloaded and installed 11?  What is going on and how do I get the full version to work?

I should add that I was told during a chat session with someone at Nitro to be sure to install the 64 bit version. I downloaded the version they provided the link to and at no time was there an option of versions. It appears I have installed the 32 bit version. I'm not sure if that is an issue or relevant?

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @clairepanduccio,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums!

Was there any recent Windows update on your machine? We had several reports that their copies of Nitro went back to trial after a security update/Windows update.

Your license is now good to go. Please try to activate your copy of Nitro Pro 11 and let me know how it goes.

Cheers!

Funny you should say that Kevin because I did have a Windows update waiting to happen and it appears it did do it. I'm not sure when it did it in relation to installing Nitro Pro 11. I don't see a way to activate my copy. The top righthand corner just says sign up where previously there were options to buy etc. How do I activate it?

Thanks

Archived