Can't print email from gmail

Charles Gillespie

Charles Gillespie

For the 2nd time I am not able to print a gmail email using Nitro Pro 12. The save box never appears. I can print the same email using Nitro Pro 10 without an issue. Any ideas?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @warleyman,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you, please provide me with the following:
-What OS is installed in your computer (Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1 or 10 and whether it is 32-bit or 64 bit)?
-What build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112)
-Are any other users able to replicate the issue, or is it just the one computer / user?
-Are you printing to PDF by going File > Print > Nitro PDF Creator? Is the same issue present using the same workflow with Word, Excel and Outlook?
-Does this happen with every email or only with attachments?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Charles Gillespie

Win 10 64 bit; build 12.0.0.108; only have NP12 on one computer/user; process within gmail is to click the menu bar, select print, select Nitro Pro 12, select print. I have not had the issue when trying to print other things (not sure if I've tried to print an attachment) when experiencing the email failure to print and most of the time don't have the issue within gmail. This morning the issue was gone - not sure if computer rebooted last night or not. I think I've only had this happen two times now. 

As I said in the post, the issue is that the "save as" box does not pop up.

I understand that we can't troubleshoot until the issue pops up again. 

Archived