Error 0x40030022

jpurll

Originally the files were saved in dropbox only. Since reading a response to a similar error I saved the files to the hard drive but I still receive the same error code when trying to save.

Any help will be huge.

TIA

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @jpurll,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

This error message occurs when users are trying to access documents from a Network location.

If you're getting this error message, kindly note that when you receive these "0x400." error codes, they are actually Microsoft Network error codes.

Typically, these errors will occur if you are accessing a file that's not on your hard drive directly.

Please make sure that all the files that you are currently working on are on your local hard drive, then try again.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

• 1 year later...
John Townsend

That is not a feasible solution.

My users are accessing 100+ files on any given day as a group.

There has to be a better solution.

What has been learned about this issue since it was first presented over 17 months ago?

Why do my users have to move files from the network to their local HDD, do their work, then move them back?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Matthew Landers

Hello, we are experiencing the same exact issue mentioned above with 10+ users and counting. To second the comment above, having to copy files locally, extract pages, then save back* to a network based fileshare seems like a poor work-around. 
Has there been any update on this at all?  

Matthew Landers

Hello, we are experiencing the same exact issue mentioned above with 10+ users and counting. To second the comment above, having to copy files locally, extract pages, then save back* to a network based fileshare seems like a poor work-around. 
Has there been any update on this at all?  

Kristi Baker

I am also getting this same error message. The file was copied from the network drive to the physical hard drive on my laptop so you're saying that it is a network issue can't be correct. Please give us some kind of status update on this situation. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Matthew Landers,

After checking your account records, we can see you still have an open support ticket with my colleague.

For better case handling, kindly respond to his last email as I can see he has sent you a few questions in order to further assist you.

Thank you for choosing Nitro!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Kristi Baker,

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:
-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened (e.g. Windows Updates)?

-The serial number of your Nitro Pro. To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.
-Build of Nitro Pro are you working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
-Does this happen with other files saved on a specific network drive? If you move the file to a different network drive, is the same error still appearing?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.