Never Notified of Nitro Pro 12 even though I bought Software Assurance

Joe Graham

Last year, I purchased Nitro Pro 11 and purchased Software Assurance with it, but I was never notified that Nitro Pro 12 was released even though my order stated, "This also entitles you to a free upgrade path to the next major release within this 12 month window. We will notify you directly when this becomes available." When I went to Nitro's website to check if there was an updated version of Pro 11, I found that Pro 12 was released, but I was never contacted.

I have to admit, I am not pleased with this new support direction. My Software Assurance expired a few months ago (also never notified) so I have no direct way to contact a support representative. This is very frustrating, especially when you are contact support about poor support in the first place.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @JoeD,

I sincerely apologize for the frustration this may have caused.

I have created a support ticket for you so we can reach out and help you directly.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Leslie,

I sent you a direct message last week but haven't received a reply.  I have much the same issue as JoeD except that I did receive a notification email when V12 was released but when I try to use it I receive a "link has expired" message, so I am unable to access my V12 license information.

Can you please assist?

Thank you,

Nomde Plume

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Nomde,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I can see my colleague is already assisting you through a support ticket.

Kindly respond through the support case and he'll be able to further assist you further.

Cheers!

Archived