Lots of problems with Nitro V11

Rob GL

The Recent Folders does not work.

The correct printing of Shrink to Fit, or Expand to Fit does not work consistently.

I am having to use Adobe Reader to do my printing.

However, at least the Nitro Edit seems to be working OK.

How can I be the only person apparently with these problems such that there is no update for V11?

I am using 11.0.3.173, and when I check it keeps telling me that there are no updates available.

I'll try the manual method via the link you provided.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Steven, thank you for the heads up on a more recent version than I had been using.

As hoped for, the latest version fixed all the problems I was having.

A suggestion is that the "Check for Updates" process is a little bit more complete in its checking because I had used this several times, and it always replied that I was using the latest version.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Rob.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Rob GL,

Thanks for your response and patience.

At this time, our Check for Updates feature is currently unavailable because our development team disabled it and haven’t bring it back. As much as I would like to provide you when this feature will be up again, there is no ETA from their team.

You can find our most up to date versions posted at our website here and you need to visit this page from time to time: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/sunset/000001632

If the page didn't load, visit http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase and search for 'Locating Installer Links for Retail (Online) Customers'.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

• 3 months later...

I now have the same problem again with Recent Folders in V11.0.8.470.

Having confirmed that I am using the latest version, I now believe the issue is related to ticking the "Default Locations" box in Preferences/General.

It would seem that with this option ticked, that the words "Recent Folders" is irrelevant. I would suggest that if the box is ticked, that no Recent Folders should be displayed as it is extremely confusing when they are, but they don't work.

Thank you.

Archived