.ACTION files

Andreas40

Hello Nitro,

Can someone tell me if Nitro Pro 9 is able to open and view .ACTION files?

When I download an .ACTION file and try opening with Nitro it prints them without opening Nitro program and not viewing the .ACTION file.

Is this normal?

On a side note Adobe just opens the .ACTION file and gives you the option to convert to PDF or print.

This is how I was able to view the .ACTION file.

Please let me know if I have a setting wrong or if Nitro Pro 9 is unable to do this.

Thanks

Andre

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

I haven't heard of a .ACTION file before, but I'm happy to try this with other Nitro versions if you can point me to a .ACTION file somewhere, or upload one somewhere and share the link here.

Thanks!

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

So, I have looked at this a little, and the same behavior happens on Nitro 12 as well.

I've filed a support ticket so Nitro is aware of this, but otherwise there's not a whole lot that can be done currently.  If you have the ability to create your own support ticket, and you can provide more details and samples, I highly encourage you to do so.

If you know what you'd like Nitro to do when it encounters one of these files, make a thread on the Product Improvement forum  ( https://community.gonitro.com/forum/15-nitro-pro/) and let Nitro know.

Wish I had better news for you, but thanks for sharing something new & interesting here.

Archived