24 Activation eError

Pje

I have now spent over 24 hours trying to get Nitro 12 transferred to my new computer. Finally I got Cleverbridge to give me a new  licence number and tried to activate oh no luck. Then I found hours trying to find out what -24 Activation error meant and disconnected by Firewall and anti virus. Confident I tried again to find the programme still does not download. Then i tried once agin to contact nitro but lo and behold I have to pay to get in contact with customer service. I have now ;lost 2 days consultancy at over $800 per day. What is this?? Help someone what do I do?? I desparately need to connect in to my HP Spectre . I might add it took me over a month to connect when I uploaded Nitro 12 earlier this year.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Pje,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

You are correct. This error is seen when activation is blocked, usually by one of the following two reasons:

1. Your firewall setting is blocking the activation attempt from reaching the servers

2. Anti-virus software installed on your system is preventing the connection to the activation server.

If you cannot temporarily disable these (just whilst you activate), you could try manual activation.

Kindly let me know how it goes.

Archived