How do you print a portfolio from Nitro Pro 11

Marcus

I have a very large portfolio I want to print but it doesn't seem to let me do so.  I enter all the parameters for printing and then when I hint print, nothing goes to any of my print queues. 

I try just printing as well as selecting a few pages to print.  Both yield the same outcome.

I have an image which says "this pdf portfolio was created with Nitro.  For optimal viewing, open using Nitro Pro."  But I have Nitro Pro 11.0.8.470. 

SO what am I doing wrong?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Marcus,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:
-Does this happen with every file? If it's a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end
-Are you printing to PDF or to a physical printer? If physical printer, is it physically connected to your machine or it is a network/shared printer? Does it have the latest software / driver installed? What is the make / model of your printer?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Edited by AllainU

Allain - 

Thanks for your response.  

So I had a minor printer problem with my HP OfficeJet Pro 8710, which is connected via a physical connection to my home network, that I fixed, but that did not solve the problem.  Instead, it printed out a single page with the same message:

"This pdf portfolio was created with Nitro.  For optimal viewing, open using Nitro Pro.  PDF greatness awaits"

Then a big orange button which says "Try Nitro Pro".  

I tried on a portfolio with just two entries, and it did the same thing.  So it is occurring across all files.

I also just tried to print to a pdf (interesting idea for a workaround) in the format I needed, but Nitro PDF Pro would not create the file.

I don't know how to attach a file to this comment.  Can you please tell me how to do that?  It asks me to insert an existing attachment but I can't figure out how to upload files to the place where I can select for insertion

• 2 years later...
Danielle Tyrrel

Hello.  I am having the exact same issue.  We recently moved from Adobe to Nitro, and I am unable to print a PDF Portfolio.  My results are exactly as explained by Marcus above.  How do we resolve this?  I would appreciate a prompt response as this is time sensitive for our quarter end processes.  Thank you.