Nitro is providing me a key that doesn't work.

Kumar Ankush

Hi, 

For my recent purchase of 7 Nitro Pro 12 licenses, I was provided the same serial number. This serial number doesn't work. After one activation, I get the error that license already in use. This same serial number has been provided to me for past 10 purchases as well. When I go to raise a support ticket or in the activation site, I get an error that I don't have VIP access. It feels like Nitro is intentionally causing activation problem to force their customers to either buy a subscription model license or buy VIP package.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Kumar Ankush,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please note that I sent you an email last 14th and 17th of December through a support ticket and it may have got stuck in your Spam/Junk folder.

If you can't find it anymore, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

If that didn't help, could you please send me a private message and provide the affected Nitro Pro serial number?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• 2 weeks later...
Kumar Ankush

Hi,

I have spoken with Nitro to provide me a separate serial key for every single procurement. Why do they insist on providing the same key for 15-20 users. It gets very difficult to activate as I get the same error after every 1-2 activation and have to get back to you. I am facing the same error again. Please do the needful.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Kumar Ankush,

Thanks for your patience and my apologies for my late response.

I have checked your support ticket, my colleague has re-opened it two days ago and sent you and email message to further assist you.

Kindly continue responding to the support thread if you have further questions.

Cheers and happy weekend!

Archived