Cleared activation not allowing new activation

Biggs

Hello, has anyone figured out a way to fix this problem:

We have confirmed the license key has been cleared and when i check it on the website, Nitro tells us there are two activations for left on the key. When I attempt to enter that key into Nitro Pro 11 (and 12 just to make sure) it get the error stating that it has been used and to open a ticket if this is an error. I am unable to create a ticket but wanted to check if anyone else or support knows how to fix this issue. Thank you for your time.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Biggs,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Biggs,

Thanks for providing the serial number of your Nitro Pro 11.

To fix this issue, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

Hi,

I have the same problem with my version 12 of Nitro Pro.

Even if I go and deactivate my licence, I get the message that there is 2 activation available but when i try to activate my software, I'm still getting an error message of NO activation available.

Any idea?

Thank you for your help.

François

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Guillermo @Concept1961,

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Guillermo,

Thanks for your private message.

To fix this issue, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and Happy New Year as well!

Gaynor Hutton

Think I have the same problem! I am not currently using Nitro Pro on either my new pc or old one where it was originally installed. I have deactivated it on the old pc but being told I can reactivate it on my new pc....help please?!? In the "need help activating" section, I have my seriel number, version number, status saying active, No. activations at 0, No activations allowed at 2. When I click the deactivate button, the pop up message says "Sorry. You may only deactivate 0 devices".

Thanks in advance for any pointers!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Gaynor Hutton,

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

Archived