23 Error - License Already Used

Griff

Tried to activate a new Nitro 12 license 234600-xxxxxx-xxxxxx  (that's never been used) and getting the error 23 message.  I went to the deactivate portal, deactivated a number of times, still won't install.  This is Windows 10.  Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Griff,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

I am having a similiar issue with Nitro Pro 11.

I have revoked the license from my old harddrive but I cannot get it to activate on my new Drive without the Error 23 issue.
Any ideas how I can get past this, it is affecting my productivity :(

Thank You
Todd

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Todd R,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, I just send you an email through the support ticket you submitted.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro!

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason, my NitroPro 11 version started to show it was in trial mode.  I purchased a license in Dec. 2017 and no problems until now.  I deactivated and the license manager shows it is an active license and 0 of 2 are in use.  However, every time that I try to activate it, I get the dreaded -23 error.  Unable to get any contact with tech support because I have just a standard license.  I hope someone responds and sorts this out, it's good software and I have been using it for years.

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @jb56,

Thanks for posting on our Community Forums!

I made some changes. Please try to reactivate using the same serial number and let me know how it goes.

Cheers!

Archived