Cannot save QuickSign signature

Nima

I'm trying to add a signature for signing PDF documents:

1. Click QuickSign -> Create new Signature
  2. Create a signature, e.g. by drawing it in the preview canvas on the "Draw" tab
  3. Clicking "OK"
  4. Click QuickSign -> Manage Signatures

There are no signatures listed in the dialog. I tried all the ways of creating a signature, except WebCam (Handwritten, From File, Draw).

I'm using Nitro Pro 11.0.3.173 on a Windows 10 machine.

What am I doing wrong? How can I create and use a signature?

Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Nima,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Since you're still using an older build, kindly update to 11.0.8.470 by uninstalling your 11.0.3.173 and rebooting your machine.

After rebooting, download and install 11.0.8.470 using these offline installers:

x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1108470/en/burn/nitro_pro11_ba_x64.msi
x32 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1108470/en/burn/nitro_pro11_ba_x86.msi

If you are not sure which to pick, this will help: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/64/000001874

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and entering your serial number.

If updating didn't help, please follow these steps:

1. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to %appdata%\Nitro\Pro\11.0\ and delete the 'Stamps' folder (you can copy this to another location if you have stamps or signatures that you need to backup).

(NOTE: To navigate to that folder, simply add "%appdata%\Nitro\Pro\11.0\" to the address bar)

2. Reboot the computer
3. Repair Nitro via the Control Panel > Programs and Features (For Windows 10, look for the Nitro Pro MSI package > right-lick > Repair)
4. Open Nitro > File > New
5. Create a new quick sign signature using the Draw function and place it on the new/blank PDF.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello @AllainU 

I have a user with Nitro Pro license and is receiving an issue with quicksign when she tries to create a signature. She receives " Unable to save changes,the quicksign profile is in use by another application.

I have troubleshoot with the following:

-Uninstalled and re the pro edition

-Tried to delete signatures through the %appdata% for nitro and was not able to due to similar issue

-Looked to manage signature but none were there

-Looked at add ins on outlook and were disabled as well as word

Please let me know what else  is possible to correct this issue.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Kprogenity,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the following?:
-The serial number of your Nitro Pro. This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.
-Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Archived