Please restore my Nitro 12 activations

Manny Blatt

Had Nitro 12 running on 2 computers. Needed to move one licence to a new computer. Deactivate/new activate worked as intended. Today I launched Nitro and it was in trial mode on the new computer (which was activated and working yesterday). Did the find licence and deactivate thing and deactivate was successful. Then the new activation failed with a 23. Now I see I have one activation of the 2 available. Really needed it to work on this machine so I deactivated the second computer. Now I have zero activations  and two activations available. Got another 23. Now I have no activated licences and none available to use. I am trying to remain polite, but this has happened several times with Nitro 12 and is outrageous for a supposedly customer centered company. Please fix this. (I have no reason anymore to expect that the underlying cause will ever be fixed). Thank You.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @embee,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

It seems to me you machine installed Windows Updates prior to reverting to to Trial mode.

Please note that upon upgrade of the operating system or installing a major Microsoft update, the Computer ID is changed, as it is comprised partially by the operating system. Once changed, this will no longer recognize the original installation causing the program to revert to trial mode.

To fix this issue, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @embee,

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @embee,

Thank you for response and patience.

Please try activating again.

Most of the computers in my office have lost their NitroPDF activation after the most recent Windows update. I've been able to reactivate one of them but most can't be reactivated because the registration code is in use. Please help!

Henk Hendriks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Henk,

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial numbers of your Nitro you're having issue activating?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

I have one computer (E-RECP-01) that will not activate.  Gives a -23:Error - License number already used. When I check our licence number with Nitro's web page we have plenty of activation's left.  

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Srathbone,

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

• 1 month later...
Manny Blatt

Once again, I have lost my activations. Happened a few days ago and I was able to reactivate. Happened just now and I am posting. I did not even try reactivate and am assuming I have lost both.

MB

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @embee,

Hej, i have changed my Computer and had to install the testversion of Nitro Pro12 on the new machine.- The trials to activate it, failed with the -23 Error.

I cannot activate it. There are no other installations running.

Would you please fix it.

Thanks, Gudrun

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Gudrun,

I just made an adjustment on your license so please try activating on your machine.

• 2 weeks later...

I just paid online about 30 minutes ago and it still says my account is expired. I don't know what to do or who to contact for this.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Tcole202,

Could you please try activating by clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and entering your serial number?

Thanks for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!