problems with printing

jssbav

good morning-   

when i go to print a document - any highlighting or added text does not print. i can add signatures and they will print. the saved file shows text and highlights but the print out does not. 

thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @jssbav,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please be informed that when you add text / notes / call-out boxes to a file, it resides in the Annotative layer which floats above the Content Layer.

Said functions has to be brought down to the Content Layer by using Save As > Flatten before you append or combine them with another PDF document which you're already aware of.

With this, we will create feature enhancement and forward it to our Product team for assessment. As much as I would want to, I cannot provide an ETA on when it will be implemented.

Kindly check for updates on below page from time to time: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

I hope this helps!

I'm experiencing the same issues, when I click on the provided link it has an error. Please help as we utilize NitroPro11 on a daily basis with our projects. Not sure how to update my Nitro or I would try that first. Thanks in advance. 

Archived