Nitro Pro Setup Wizard has failed

Kelb

Upon installing Nitro Pro Version 11, we received the error message "Nitro Pro Setup Wizard has failed".
Have been trying to fix the issues of our Nitro Pro licences for two days now for 5 different computers. First, we encountered -23:Error, but thanks to Kevin V. that was fixed.

Now if only we could install the 64bit download Nitro Pro Version 11 ..can't help but wonder if Nitro Pro would rather we all just upgrade our licences for a pretty penny. Can't understand why there has to be so much issues with installing a download, never have I ever had such problems with a product install. Never  

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Kelb,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

I am trying to find your serial number so I can check your account and/or create a support ticket for you but I couldn't find it.

Can you please forward your serial number to me via direct message?

Cheers!

I am experiencing problems installing Nitro Pro 11 on my Windows 10 PC.  I read that a problem existed with the windowsapp folder permissions that ended the install prematurely. I have changed the trustedinstaller to the administrator name and am still "ending prematurely."  What do I need to do to install Nitro Pro 11 on  my machine?

Leslie:  My understanding is that Windows 10 has a folder which has permissions that block the install program from writing new files.  I have checked my license and it is valid.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @cgh001,

Please send me a direct message with your license, or the email address used to purchase the licenses so I can locate your account.

Thanks!

Archived