Fuzzy graphics when pdf opens.

Russkoval

Does any one know how to fix this problem. Any PDF i open it appears  fuzzy compared to any other PDF viewer and its driving me nuts. Any ideas on how to fix it? Also I used Nitro 9 and in the pages section it allows you to insert pages does anyone know where the insert page option is on the nitro 12? Attaching snapshot to show the file difference.

Thanks in advance!

Russ

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Russkoval,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Can you please know what build of Nitro you are using? This can be found by opening Nitro > Help > About Nitro Pro. It will look something like 12.x.x.x

Unfortunately, the snapshot did not attach successfully, can you please resend it?

To insert pages, you can follow the steps here: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/insert/000001526

I hope that helps!

I got that part figured out but sill hoping to get a better understanding of how to insert pages in a existing doc. 

Also i have a new issue happening today where the program crashes and restarts every time i right click on a misspelt word. Can you please help me with that?

Thanks!

Rus

I installed Nitro 12 yesterday and experience the same fuzzy graphics. For a moment I thought I needed new glasses. But other software works just fine. Nitro version 12.0.0.112, Dutch

Archived