Electronic Sig Program Conflict

Michelle Silverberg

Michelle Silverberg

I use a few e-sig programs such as DocuSign and ZipLogix. When viewing signed docs via DocuSign sigs, I can view them just fine in my default of NitroPro 12.6.1.298. But If I get a document in that has been signed using ZipLogix, the signatures and initials have a big red X by the name. If I click on it, a window pops up that says Signature Validity not available. Same for the date, etc.  Is there any setting I can tweak in Nitro to allow the viewing of the signature through Nitro so I can view it? If I open that same doc  in plain old Adobe, it's fine, no X but I need Nitro as my default program. I can by- pass it (the X) of I "print" into Nitro but it's a pain when I have multiple documents.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @MichelleS,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Have you tried performing below steps?:

1. Expand the digital signatures pane (on the left) 
2. Right-Click on the signature > Properties 
3. 'Add to Trusted Contacts' > 'Validate Signature'

If above steps didn't help, could you please send me a private message and provide a sample file so I can test it on my end?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Michelle Silverberg

I tried that. When I go to properties it just says everything is invalid. There is no option to "Add to trusted contacts" anywhere.

Archived