crashes constantly

tw1

I just installed Nitro Pro from the Nitro website.    12.10.1.487 update.  Pretty vanilla Windows 10 machine that runs EVERYTHING fine.  I literally can't keep Nitro from crashing long enough to test anything on it.  No idea whether it can do anything.  What junk and a waste of several hours of my time.   I saw on another topic that someone suggested to test RAM.  Seriously?  

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @tw1,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and my apologies for the issue you are experiencing.

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the following?:
-The serial number of your Nitro Pro 12. This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.
-Does this happen with every file? If it is a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end. To send me the sample file, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.
-What is your workflow when the program crashes? Are you just opening, converting or editing?

-In the event of the crash, is a BugSplat report generated? In the event BugSplat is generated, did you enter your email address chris.mac@syf.com and submitted the crash report (See attached image)? 

crash_report.png.efdad2d059d66f4ab635f0710bc00a9a.png

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Archived