Form fields lose contents after saving

ur2509

Hi all,

I am currently using version 11 under Windows 10, before I had version 9 or 10 under Windows 7.

I have created several documents which have 4 different form fields. Under the old configurations everything ran smoothly. Now I have the problem that under Windows 10 and Nitro PDF version 11 I can only use one of the four form fields (Text1) in all old documents. The other three are empty (Text2, Text3, Date). Even the field names no longer exist.

When creating new documents I can create all form fields as desired, but when saving the document only the field Text1 remains, Text2, Text3 and Date are cleared, the field names disappear.

What I noticed: the document consists of several pages. The field contents always disappear when I work with the Copy function. Maybe this has something to do with the phenomenon?

Can someone explain to me why? Thank you very much.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @ur2509 ,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

I have created a support case on your behalf so we can assist you directly.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

I am having a similar problem.  I have a fillable PDF, which I saved to Nitro PDF.  When I type in the characters, it saves them but when I click on a box, all the filled data disappears.  Hovering over or checking the box with the lost data does not help. 

• 4 years later...