Improvement for mass signatures

jim piggrem

Suggestion

jim piggrem

I am new to this cloud signature items. But I got my security admin in the nitro cloud to be able to send out security type training that requires signatures from everyone, about 300 people. In nitro cloud you would have to enter each name and email one by one and include the fields for name and signature one by one. It would be nice if this could be sent to a email group generically with 300 people on it which would receive the link and they could click on it, get to the form, sign it then save and leave. then all 300 could do it separately and  the site could record all 300 signatures separately.

Would this be possible?

• I agree 1

1 reply to this suggestion

• Official Nitronaut
Smita S- Nitro Cloud PM

Hi @jim piggrem

Thank you for participating in our Community Forum and providing your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share your ideas.

The ability to 'Bulk Send' a signature request to a list of recipients is a feature request that we are hearing from multiple customers , and can definitely see the value this would add . This feature is something we are researching at the moment - Although we will not be able to get to this in the near future with all the exciting new features we have planned, we have included this in on our list of features for future development so stay tuned!

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Cheers!